Sport at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge

Good Morning to you all, my lovely crafty friends.
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous cards, you are so kind.
I hope you are having a good week, not too long now until the weekend, thank goodness!

Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge
This week our theme is 
Sport
For this challenge we are sponsored by
The prize is a set of fabulous Canal Scene stamps

So here is my card, made for my Nephew who supports Liverpool Football Club.
As you can see, it's another bright card!


Items Used:
Stamp - Crafters Companion Mulberry Wood - Champion Everyday, coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Spellbinders Borderbilities A2 Curved Borders One
Die-Namics Stitched Circles
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Small Star punch

If you take a look at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge blog you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team .


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
I ♥ Promarkers - One for the boys!
Charisma Cardz  - It's a Boy thing
Dream Valley - Boys/Men

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my card today, I really do appreciate it and enjoy reading any comments you may wish to make.
bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment