DT card for the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge

Good morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you all had a good weekend. This month is certainly flying by!

Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
This week we are using sketch #27.
For this challenge we are sponsored by StitchyBears Digistamps and the DT were each given an image from them to use. I was given this gorgeous Rose digistamp which I printed and coloured 4 times so I could layer it up.
I will add a sentiment at a later date.


Side view to show the layers

Sketch to follow:

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - StitchyBear Rose coloured with Promarkers
Papers -  LOTV Country Lady
Marianne Design Craftables - Circle,Flower and leaf stitch die
Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterfly
Cheery Lynn medium and large Rose Strip
Memory Box Tessatina Die
Doodlebug Sprinkles

If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenge:
My Sheri Crafts - Oh So Delightful!
Hobbycutz - Lot's of Layers


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment