Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
I have 2 cards to share with you today so I'll get straight on with my first one.
Today is the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge.
We have changed to a fortnightly challenge now so you have even longer to join in.
For the next 2 weeks the theme (picked by me) is
Something New
For example, new baby, job, home or you can use some new stash
The prize for the winner is 2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....
I have used Pinks Gem's adorable Giraffe image and a neutral colour scheme so that my card could be suitable to welcome either a new baby boy or girl. I love the Special Delivery sentiment, it's a great way to personalise the card.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Giraffe coloured with Promakers
Digi Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs Special Delivery
Papers - Bo Bunny Double Dot
Penny Black Heart String die
If you take a look at A Gem of a Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by Team Gem and see who were the winners of our last challenge.
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I'll be back a bit later with my Dies to Die for DT card.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment