New Beginnings at the Ready Teddy Go Challenge

Hello my lovely crafty friends.
I hope you are all well and having a good week so far, sending hugs to those in need of them.

First of all, I would like to say a BIG thank you to the very lovely and extremely talented Viv for designing my new blog header and helping me to install it. I love it.

My card today which is part of the mid-way reminder for the Ready Teddy Go Challenge.
Sadly, this will be our last challenge for a while, hopefully this is not the end of the challenge and it may return at a later stage.
So this month our theme is
New Beginnings
Our sponsor is the wonderful  Hobby House who are offering a £10 voucher to spend in store for our winner.

I used another adorable image from DigiStamp boutique to make a cute Wedding card. I do love their images!


Items Used

Digi Stamp - Digi Stamp Boutique Oscar and Bella get Wed (no longer available?) coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Edit - Now available again - here
Papers - Papermania Vintage Notes
Sentiment - LOTV Vintage Labels Occasions 
La La Lands Heart Banner
Spellbinders Borderabilities A-2 Scalloped Borders One
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Spellbinders Labels 18
Memory Box Tiny Bow Die

If you take a look at the  Ready Teddy Go Challenge, you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop...love
Digi Stamp Boutique - January Customer competition
Lisa B Designs - Anything Goes
Oldie but Goodie - New Beginnings (old items - papers, spellbinders and sentiment)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment