Bench Buddies - Dies to Die for DT card

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend. It certainly feels like it has been a long week, trying to get back into some sort of routine after Christmas and my children are enjoying a lie in this morning.

My card today is made using some gorgeous goodies from Dies to Die for.
I used a gorgeous Stamping Bella stamp, perfect to send to a special friend with the sentiment which is included.
I love these gorgeous Fancy Pants papers and the wonderful flowers are made using a Cheery Lynn Die.



Close up of the flowers to show the tiny hearts, so cute!




Items Used:


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Fabulous sketch
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your mark
Craft All Day - Handmade Flowers
Graph'It Markers - Anything Goes/Yellows and Blues
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes/ Girly, Girly, Girly
Sweet Stampin' - Girly but no pink!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, your support and encouragement means so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment