Good Morning my lovely crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
I have a bright and cheery card for you today made using some gorgeous goodies from Dies to Die for.
The wonderful stamp is by The Greeting Farm. This is a lovely big stamp with the brilliant sentiment included.
I used some fun Fancy Pants papers. I love this pad it has some wonderful bright patterns and some plain colours which coordinate perfectly and are great for matting and layering
Items Used:
Stamp - The Greeting Farm - Anya Lifts coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Fancy Pants - Wonderful Day
Dies - Die-Namics Star border
Enamel Dots - MME Cut + Paste Presh Noted
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Moving Along with the Times - Girly CardsThank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and I love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now







0 comments:
Post a Comment