DT Card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge

Hello again everyone.
As promised I am here with my second card of the day. Please scroll down if you would like to see my Without Words DT card.
Today is also the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
This time we are using sketch #26
Our sponsor it the wonderful Live and Love Crafts.
Prize for the lucky winner - £10 voucher

I have been trying to make a few flatter cards this year as postage is so expensive now. Therefore, my card is fairly basic but I have used one of my favourite colour schemes so hopefully that makes up for it!

Items Used
Digi Stamp and 'Let's Eat Cake' Sentiment - Tiddly Inks Wryn Eat More Cake coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Bazzill Kraft card
La La Land Heart Banner
Flower - Mixture of dies- Marianne Designs, Sizzix and Die-namics!




Here is the sketch to follow:

If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Birthdays 
Lothian Crafts - Birthday for a female
Graph'It Markers - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog once again today, your support and encouragement means so much to me.
Bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment