Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you all had a good weekend.
Thank you so much for all of your kind comments on my recent cards.
I have 2 cards to share today so I will start with my DT card for the
This month our theme is
Working 9 to 5 (Occupations)
Our sponsor is the fabulous QUIXOTIC PAPERIE who will give a store voucher to the winner.
Our sponsor is the fabulous QUIXOTIC PAPERIE who will give a store voucher to the winner.
So the occupation I chose is a florist which meant I could use this pretty digi stamp from the wonderful Mo's Digital Pencil
Items Used :
Digi Stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil Spring for Sale coloured with Promakers
Papers - Fancy Pants Park Bench
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Stamps Butterfly Wishes
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Hobbycutz Challenge - For a Lady
If you take a look at the Without Words Challenge you will see the stunning creations made by the rest of the design team.
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card this morning.
I will be back soon with my Sketch 'n' Stash DT card
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment