Spots and Stripes at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge



Good Morning to you all, my lovely crafty friends.
I hope you are well, sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
This week it's my turn to choose a theme and I picked a nice easy one...
Spots and Stripes
Our sponsor for this challenge is Little Claire Designs.

So, for my card I have used an adorable digi stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, she is  called Snuggly. I love her cute slippers!


Items Used:

Digi Stamp - LMM Swings and Slides Snuggly coloured with Promakers and Flexmarkers
Papers - First Edition Sweet Owl and Bo Bunny Double Dot
Sentiment - Paper Smooches 
Die-Namics Pierced Rectangles
La La Land Heart Border Die
Button and twine from stash

If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's Design Team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

In the Pink - Die cuts/punches
Little Miss Muffet - Luuuurve! ( I hope hugs count!?)
My Mums Craft Shop - Spots and Stripes

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment