Good Morning to you all my lovely crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good week, sending hugs to those in need of them.
Today is the start of a new
This week our theme is
Love
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous
So onto my card. I think the cute Wild Rose Studio stamp I have used could be used for many occasions, I have used it for an Anniversary card.
I have used one of my much neglected border punches to make an arch around the image.
Items Used:
Stamp - Wild Rose Studio Flower Heart coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Whimsy Everyday Mini Postage Stamps
Papers - LOTV Always and Forever
Border Punch - Martha Stewart Lace Heart
Small Daisy punch - Woodware
If you take a look at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Love is in the Air!
Inky Chicks - Use a cute animal stamp
Crafting for all Seasons - Show us some Love
Penny Paper Crafty - Something old, Something new - old border punch, new memory box die
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart
Fantasy Stampers - Love and Cherish (wildrose studio stamp)
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, your support and encouragement means so much to me and I love to read any comments you may with to make.
Bye for now.
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment