Man up! at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge

Hello once again everyone.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
As promised here is my final card of the day. 
Whoops sorry it's so late, I forgot to schedule it!
Today is the start of a new A Little Bit Crafty Challenge.
This month our theme is

Man Up!

We have 3 fabulous sponsors:

Visible image stamps - Prize Set of 3 stamp sets
The Fruit Pixie - Prize Ephemera pack
Crafty Individuals -  Prize 2 stamps

I have used a cute image from Bugaboo, they have lots of great images suitable for male cards.
The papers I've had for ages and I have lost the front cover, they are double sided and I think they are by My Mind's Eye but not certain.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Bugaboo Digi Stamps Clyde Birthday coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - MME?
Sentiment - LOTV Sentiment tags
Die Namics Stitiched Circle Stax
Die Namics Circle Stax 1
Memory Box Simple Banner
Gems from stash (coloured with Promarkers)

If you take a look at the A Little Bit Crafty Challenge blog you will see the wonderful inspiring creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

MAWTT - Birthday Boy
Seize the Birthday - Birthday Theme with optional Chevrons
Graph'It Colour Challenge  - Anything Goes /Different Coloured Hair
Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug - Anything Goes



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment