Hello again everyone.
I'm back with my second card of the day. Please scroll down if you would like to see my Pink Gem DT card.
So this time I am sharing my DT card using gorgeous goodies from Dies to Die for.
I think it's fair to say that most of us in the UK are fed up with all the rain we are having at the moment so I have made a pretty summery card to remind us of sunnier days.
The gorgeous stamp is by Stamping Bella, the lovely friendship sentiment is included. As this is a nice big stamp I made a centre stepper card using some pretty papers from My Minds Eye. The beautiful Spring Border is from Memory Box and the butterflies are by Impression Obsession.
Sorry about the rubbish photos, I blame the bad weather!
Items Used:
Stamp - Stamping Bella Uptown Girls - Pippa Loves to Plant coloured with Promarkers
Papers - My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Adorbs
Dies - Memory Box Spring Border
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Creative Inspirations - stamping
Once again, I would like to say a big thank you for stopping by and looking at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment