Hello again everyone.
As promised I am here with my second card of the day this time for the
This time we are using sketch # 28
The sponsors for this challenge are
and
please see the challenge blog for full details of the fabulous prizes
My card uses an another adorable image from DigiStamp Boutique, can you tell how much I love their images?
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - DigiStamp Boutique Jasper and flower coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion Petite Dot
Die Namics Stitched Circle Stax
La La Land Heart Border die (cut up)
Memory Box Alphabet Soup die
Sketch to follow (I have rotated it)

If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
DigiStamp Boutique - February Customer Competition
Winter Wonderland - Digi Days
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now.
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment