Silver Fairy

Hello bloggers!
I don't really know what I'm doing so please bear with me!
This blog is still very much a work in progress but I thought I give it a go, I will probably be changing things as I go.
Right here goes.....

Silver Fairy Birthday Wishes
My first card that I'm going to show you is one I made for a very special friend. I love this image.



Items used:
Digi stamp > Silver Fairy from Weestamps coloured with promakers
Backing paper > Marianne designs
Butterfly punches > Woodware
Border punch > Martha Stewart
Pearls > Meiflower coloured with promarkers to get the colour I wanted!

Right I'm going to post this now and see what happens!
I'd love to know what you think.
Bye for now
Sue

I am entering this into the following challenges
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/  - Challenge 164 anything goes
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/week-150special-challenge.html - birthdays







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment