Boy's card!!


Good morning everyone
Well, after a lot of playing around yesterday I can see I still have lots to do to get my blog looking nice!
Anyway until then I have another card to show you

Happy Birthday Harry

This is a card that I have made for my son, I can hardly believe he is 15 already, mind you he is already taller than his dad! Harry is sport mad, he plays for local cricket and football teams and has recently decided to play golf. So I thought that these sporting teddies were ideal for him. The card shape was a bit of an experiment really, I was playing about with measurements for a while until I was happy with it.


It was a bit tricky to get a good photo of it, I'll try later to take some close ups of the images but don't hold your breath!!

Items used

Stamps > Personal Impressions Sport Ted -  coloured with Promarkers
Papers > DCWV stack 8
stars >  small Woodware punches and larger stars are cut from a star embossing folder
Sentiment > computer generated

I hope that all makes sense! 
Bye for now
Sue

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Someone Special















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment